Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome!

If you're reading this right now, that means you've probably been given a link by me to get here. Welcome! This is going to be the home of my own attempt at a rainbowcy. I don't have many of the logistics worked out, but I do know that my colors will be as follows:

Blue
Turquoise
Pink
Rose
Peach 
White  
Why are there only 5 colors? Because I'm new to legacies, and I've always found 10 generations too daunting. I think that, as a starter, it's better to put a smaller goal in mind. That being said, we'll be starting off neutral, working our way though a small rainbow, and finally ending up at white again, but hopefully with a few interesting twists. :)
 Our founder: 
This is Snow Crème. (She's a Berry Sweet, as will all of the Sims in this rainbowcy be. A Berry Sweet is a Sim modeled and/or named after a dessert or treat.)



Wish me luck! I made a promise to myself that I would stick with a legacy this year, and by Berry I'm going to do it! Look at that, I'm already in the Berry Sweet spirit. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your stay at My Kind of Normal and check back soon for the next update!

~J