Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So sorry!

I am terribly sorry for my lack of updates. I've been extremely busy with school and everything so there hasn't been much time for Sims. My game has been laggy, but when I did play I just couldn't get into the update I had planned so I've scrapped it and will have to come up with something completely fresh.

There will definitely be an update in the future, just not right now. I think that it might be more manageable for me to do smaller chapters opposed to the larger ones I cranked out back when my schedule was more free.

So that's it! I just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned My Kind of Normal and that it will be picked up again, it's just on the backburner right now.

Have a great rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your stay at My Kind of Normal and check back soon for the next update!

~J