Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Update!

Hi everyone! :) I know I haven't written more to my rainbowcy yet, but I would like to share some pictures of a family I've been playing and love. And since I just copied and pasted the body from a thread I made, you'll see those Sims-3-forums-famous smileys. =D Please check it out and feel free to comment either here or my other blog. I'd love to hear from you!

http://diaryofasimcrazedgirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/update.htm

And while I may not have posted anything about Snow and Logan, I can assure you that I have been working on it. Let me just say that there are wedding bells ringing in our next post, and it's for more than one of our couples.




Also, I just want to say thank you to my two new followers. I almost have 10 now. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your stay at My Kind of Normal and check back soon for the next update!

~J